If you enjoy the theatre, please consider joining the
SART "family" as a volunteer.
It's a great way to meet and interact with new people,
you will have fun, and you will also help make our 2013 season the best ever.
We have plenty of opportunities in any and all of the following areas:
* Updating database
* Keeping website current
* Coordinating other volunteers
* Assisting at the Box Office
* Hosting Opening Night receptions
* Sponsoring home parties for other SART friends
* Helping the House Manager
* Cleaning theater
* Conducting 50-50 raffle
* Assisting in SART Business Office
* Taking tickets
* Other? We welcome your suggestions as to how you can help us!
To find out more
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put VOLUNTEER in the subject line. In the body of your email, include your name, phone number, email and mailing address along with information about what you might be interested in doing. We will get back to you.
Or if you want to speak with someone, please call Theresa Phillips, one of our Board members, at 828.231.5376. She can answer any questions you may have.
"Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day."—
Sally Koch, author